Thursday, April 18, 2013

Evaluation



Evaluation


During the making of my Avatar I encountered numerous problems, these were:
1.    Not being able to do my first idea, as it was too hard. I tried doing it in different ways but they all became too hard to do. So I decided to change my idea, witch turned out to be better anyway.
2.    I lost my USB, so I had to start over. This was a bit challenging trying to get it done in time but turned out well.
3.    A few times when I was working on my photoshop I did not know how to do something, or forgot it, I just asked a friend or Mr. Powel. If this was not possible, I would either watch one of the videos on black board or try doing different things.

 My planning and organization skills aren’t very good, so they let me down a few times. I often half way through something, think of a different way to do it, so I would get rid of what I had been working on start fresh. This was good in some ways as I was thinking of new better ways of doing certain things, but then it was bad because I would have spent quite a bit of time on the first one but then not use it at all. A couple of times I forgot to bring my USB to class so I would have to borrow someone else’s then transfer it to mine the following lesson. This wasn’t very good as I had files on all these different USB’s.

I made sure that I had all of my layers appropriately named and in the right order so that everything that need to be seen could be seen, and in the right way. 
I had some issues with keeping on track whilst creating my avatar, and wouldn’t work the best I could in class. But I did borrow out a laptop most weekends and continue with my avatar. I also would work on it in prep after school. By doing this it helped me keep up with getting certain stages done in a good time, so I wouldn’t have to rush.

No, I don’t think that I did the best I could with keeping up with my blog. I often would think about it, but then not end up doing it. I don’t think that my reflections support my as well they should.
  
Discuss your feelings about the Avatar task:
·      Are you satisfied with the final result?
I am satisfied with what I have created, but I do feel that I could have done better.
·      Would like to change any aspects of your avatar?
I would have liked to use a different back ground and make it look more like a jungle
·      If you could start the project again what would you do differently?
If I were to do this project again I would have planned it out better, and not make it up as I went on.
·      Are you pleased with the progress you have made in using Photoshop?
I am pleased with what I have done with photoshop, I have learnt a lot both from Mr Powell and from playing around with the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment